Sunday, September 27, 2009

All Things High School

At my many failed attempts to find a good topic to grasp and be able to write about, I think I need to broaden my horizons and switch up the playing field. New topic with more of a variety, and this time it's for good. What I'm going to talk about will not be news to many of you, but what it will be is my insight on all things high school. Mostly, cliques. I will attempt to write about a new clique each week that I see forming or existing at our high school. In doing so, I can write about the various cliques we have: the characteristics, the traits (both phsycially and emotionally) and the behaviorisms. I considered making this into a project and trying to become a part of a new clique each week but only realized that it'd be impossible because a) there's way too many, b) not all cliques will be accepting, and c) I don't play in band, don't play sports, and don't do any drama so that would eliminate me from a large amount of the cliques.
I will attempt to speak about each main event that happens weekly at our school, be it a sports game, an assembly, or a good article in the school newspaper all revolving around people. Before I begin, I would like to mention the fact that in no way do I mean to harm anyone's self-esteem by publishing things about being part of cliques. I do not mean to make personal attacks on anyone nor do I mean to judge or criticize people about their characteristics I am simply stating my opinion on the surroundings that are presented to me in the high school I attend. Welcome then, to the cliquey high school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment