Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yet Again...

After discussing many topics with my current AP Lang teach Ayers (shout out) I think I've finally decided a broad enough topic that I can never possibly get bored. In this blog, I hope to give you an insight on me, my goals, my dreams, and my life. When I become older I hope to be a pediatrician. Why? Because I love kids. I have so much experience with babysitting, I have younger siblings so I babysit all the time, and have a million little baby cousins that are absolutely adorable. With that, I also love to take care of kids. Being a pediatrician is just that, helping little kids grow into young adults by being happy and healthy, and its what I aspire to be. After completing high school, I hope to attend the University of Iowa because I hear they have an awesome pre-med program that I would love to be involved in and I want to be close to home as I have a very close relationship with my family, all of whom live in Iowa. Within this topic, I'll talk about my experiences with volunteering at the hospital, but paying attention to confidentiality for various reasons. I hope to also entertain you with the events going on in my life: mostly competitions for competitive cheerleading. The count down is 17 days until our next competition: Jamfest. Quite possibly one of the largest cheerleading competitions in the United States, located in Peoria, Illinois. But before I will even begin to tell you about competitions, you should probably know a little bit about competitive cheerleading, which I plan to do tomorrow, I have other homework calling my name. Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment